Monday, June 11, 2012

Landscape Project

 This is my contact sheet for this project. Some of my pictures are a bit light, but there are still some tha I really want to print.
 I really like the reflection off of the pond in this photo. I think it adds to what would otherwise be a boring picture.
 The shadows are the best part of this picture for me. I like the way the shadows of the trees fall across the gravel road.
 I like that this one is a little blurry because it adds a surreal felling to the picture, as if everything were spinning slightly.
 This is my favorite. I love the definition of the leaves and branches of the tree against the lit sky. I also like the smaller plants that are growing around the base of the tree.
In this one I really like the definition of the light colored grass. It looks very sharp against the slightly out of focus trees in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment