Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tattoo, Girl sits with boy, child plays

 When I took this picture, I actually approached someone and asked if I could take a picture of their ink. He was extremely nice and even told me about another street photographer I should look up. My favorite tattoo is the animal wearing the hat. I think it's a duck, and I like how it looks like the beak has run into his shirt.
 When I took this, the girl glared at me as soon as she heard the shutter click. The boy, on the other hand, didn't seem to care that much. I like that I caught her in the middle of sitting down because it adds the feeling that she is returning to him after walking away.
This was an adorable little girl that was playing on a ledge while her mother watched. She was so cute that I just had to take a picture. Unfortunately, the negative wasn't very good. I do like that her mother is not all in the photo, because it shows the mindlessness of children and the way they can ignore their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment