Thursday, April 5, 2012

Architecture

I really like the focus of the stair railing in this photo. A lot of time, when I'm talking pictures on the stairs, I'm focusing on one of my cats. During this photo they kept trying to get on the stairs, and I had to move them.
This is porch lights seen through a large window above the front door. I like the symmetry with the squares and the two lights.
I've always like the patters of the rafters in this church. I love looking up at them when I'm there because they fascinate me. I also tried to get the window, but it was too light outside. My grandfather made it out of stained glass.
This is inside the same building as the rafters of the previous picture. However, this one was meant to focus more on the rectangular windows and their contrast with the angled interior of the building.
Here are my architecture pictures. The last two were larger prints, so the last one is the same as one of the earlier ones. I like the big one because it shows the rafters in better detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment